The fish aquarium tank is powered via USB and uses low-voltage energy to recirculate the water you place in the tank, while also sporting color-changing interior LED lights. It also has an LCD alarm clock with time, date, temperature, snooze and a countdown timer runs off of AA batteries.
An overhead light means this also works as a desk lamp, and the compartments next to the fish tank mean you can put pens, scissors, your phone and any other home or office accessory in there. If that wasn’t enough, it also makes five different tranquil nature sounds. What are you waiting for!
- USB Power Connector
- Multifunction penholder
- Nature sounds
- Multicolor interior lights
- Adjustable overhead light
- Under-gravel filtration system
- Low voltage pump
- LCD Calendar with time/date; week/temperature
- Alarm clock with snooze feature and countdown timer
- Includes gravel and decorative plastic plant
- Fish not included
- Clock and Calendar uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Tank Interior: 145 mm x 90 mm x 120 mm
- Exterior: 240 mm x 90 mm x 140 mm
How Much? $39.99
This item may also be available here.
Please take a moment to share this with your friends!