Ever have a house guest that you regretted inviting over? For us, that guest was Pac-Man. For starters, he insisted only showing up after dark. Then, after we went to bed, we heard him stalking the halls all night. Not sure if he was sleepwalking or what, but he sure was noisy! The next morning, he was nowhere to be found. Oh, and all our food was gone. And our chinchilla. WTF, dude?
We invested in a Ghost Lamp on the off chance he reappears in our house. The Ghost Lamp is remote-controlled, so when you hear Pac-Man sneaking out of the guest bedroom, just push a button and the ghost will glow, sending him scurrying back to his room. We’ve had Ghost Lamps in the past, but these new ones are way more awesome because they have 16 different colors and can flash, strobe, or fade in addition to regular light. Unfortunately, they still will not provide any power-ups if you eat them while they’re blue.
- Ghost lamps to decorate your desk at work or home
- Scare off that yellow guy who steals your food
- Officially licensed Pac-Man collectible
- White when off, glows in 16 different colors
- Pick your color and effect by remote control
- Smooth, Flash, Strobe, or Fade effects
- Lamp Power: Plug it into the wall!
- Remote Battery: CR2035 (not included)
- Dimensions: Approx. 7.8″ tall
How Much? $49.99
This item may also be available here.
Please take a moment to share this with your friends!