Having grown up in the era of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids, we’ve always wanted to shrink down to super tiny size and experience a world where a blade of grass could serve as a slide and we could ride on the backs of giant ants. Of course, that would also mean we’d probably get eaten by something. A grue? Doubtful. It would probably be a robin who mistook us for a very colorful bug.
Don’t get shrunk; make tiny things huge instead! Just plug the Deluxe Handheld Digital Microscope into your computer via your USB port and you can view specimens or objects on your computer screen at 10x, 40x, or 150x magnification. This microscope is great for examining small objects like coins, stamps, rocks, relics, insects, plants, gems, circuit boards, and even your own skin. Want to go on the road? Plug it into your laptop and head out into the field to explore. Take snapshots or short videos of your discoveries to share with friends.
- Handheld digital microscope powered by a 2.0 USB cable
- Built-in 2MP digital camera for snapshot images and videos
- Power: 10x to 40x and 150x
- LED Illumination
- CD-ROM contains software for basic image capture and organization as well as simple measurement function (on Windows based operating systems)
- Computer Requirements: Windows 7, Vista, or XP; most MAC 10.4.9 and later, CD/DVD Drive and open USB port
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 1.25″
- Weight: 4 oz
How Much? $69.99
This item may also be available here.
Please take a moment to share this with your friends!